Customer Care Representative
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prioritize department goals and objectives in all daily tasks
- Ensure customer satisfaction by taking orders by phone, answering questions related to Customer’ orders, purchase orders, tracking information, and other courteous care customary to Customer Service-related inquiries
- Maintain mutually beneficial relationships with service providers, customers, and inter-department personnel
- Special Assignments as needed
Mart Cart and Spray Master Technologies Customer Service Order Entry
- Process domestic and international orders in CSI and complete paperwork, as needed, for MC and SMT Customer Service
- Communicate with Production and appropriate shipping departments to coordinate ship dates, as needed.
- Send credit applications to new customers and coordinate with Accounting on setting up new accounts and terms or credit issues.
- Obtain freight/parcel quotes when requested by customers, or for credit card accounts.
- Work with Customers on Purchase order details or revisions.
- Initiate Return Material Authorizations for warranty, or shipments damaged, lost or transposed in transit.
Maintenance Services Order Entry
- Utilize customer databases to retrieve workorder information, submit proposals and bill for services rendered by service providers
- Dispatch service providers within assigned territories
- Monitor work order progress
- Receive, review, and accurately process service provider invoices
- Create Maintenance Service Order Entry and invoices in CSI to bill contracted customer
- Forward contracted customer and service provider invoices to accounting department for processing
- Reconcile recordkeeping spreadsheets and update required documentation
- Learning Orientation
- Time Management
- Telephone Etiquette
- Communication Skills
- Excellent attendance
- Ethical conduct
- Organizational skills
- Mental Alertness
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, it does require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, bend or stand as necessary, and lift/carry mail bins. Extended periods of concentration are required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 to 5:00.
Preferred Education and Experience
- High school diploma
- Bilingual (English/Spanish), a plus
- Order Entry
- Excel, Word, Outlook, Access
- Infor Cloud Suite Industrial (CSI) experience a plus
APC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Other Job Duties
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of APC are expected to perform tasks as assigned by APC supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
For inquiries, please contact:
Tel: (479) 636-5776