Customer Service Representative
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Department: Jotto Customer Service
Reports To: Office Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The customer service representative is responsible for providing effective customer service by using in-depth knowledge of products to deliver excellent customer service effectively and politely to all customers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Revise orders as requested by Sales
- Serve as back up to Order Entry
- Process purchase orders to Laserfiche as requested from Sales.
- Process internet orders to Laserfiche.
- Learn and master CSI customer service & order entry forms.
- Manage incoming calls and live chat inquires while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Manage LiveHelpNow tickets.
- Identify and resolve customer problems and inquiries in timely manner
- Provide customer service to walk-in customers.
- Maintain Vehicle Check-out Log & distribute keys.
- Maintain Visitor/Badge Log.
- Greet visitors upon arrival.
- Potential trade show coordination
- Customer/Client Focus
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Thrives in team environment
- Technical Capacity
- Professional and courteous demeanor
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some lifting, bending, stooping, and standing is necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Preferred Education and Experience
- High School diploma
- Computer skills. MS Office – Excel, Word
- Customer Service experience preferred.
AAP/EEO Statement: APC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Other Job Duties: This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of APC are expected to perform tasks as assigned by APC supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
For inquiries, please contact:
Tel: (479) 636-5776