Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide purchase order quantities to Buyers to ensure that material availability meets customer demand.
- Balance inventory to improve and maintain Inventory Turns, maximize quantity discounts, and minimize carrying costs.
- Meet and maintain inventory KPI’s set by Management.
- Utilize Forecasts and communicate regularly with Forecasters to adjust supply planning data to meet customer demand.
- Monitor product life cycles and changes via collaboration with Sales and Engineering to ensure supply for new product launches and to prevent unnecessary purchases for end of product life.
- Secure channels for disposal of outdated stock, maximizing positive returns.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with database concepts and Enterprise Resource Planning software
- Works well in a fast-paced, team environment
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some lifting, bending, stooping, and standing is necessary. Mental alertness and long periods of concentration.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Business Analytics or related field
- 2 – 4 years of experience
APC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Other Job Duties
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of APC are expected to perform tasks as assigned by APC supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
For inquiries, please contact:
Tel: (479) 636-5776