Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer all incoming calls and direct as appropriate.
- Greet, assist and/or direct employees and visitors.
- Separate and deliver mail.
- Open all incoming checks & calculate daily total.
- Mailing of all invoices/statements
- Daily assistance and backup for Accounts Payable
- Entering vendor invoices
- Scanning packing lists/vendor invoices
- Updating PO Receiving History file
- Assist accounting department as needed.
- Maintain coffee area.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Communication Proficiency
- Teamwork Orientation
- Exhibit a professional and courteous demeanor at all times.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some lifting, bending, stooping, and standing is necessary. Mental alertness and long periods of concentration.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:50 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Preferred Education and Experience
- High School diploma
- Computer skills. MS Office – Excel, Word
- Receptionist/Customer Service
- Accounts Payable
APC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Other Job Duties
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of APC are expected to perform tasks as assigned by APC supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
For inquiries, please contact:
Tel: (479) 636-5776