GRAPHIC DESIGN MARKETING MANAGER
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works with brand line Senior Vice Presidents of Sales & Marketing to develop, manage and coordinate marketing efforts for Assembled Products brand lines Jotto Desk, Mart Cart and Spray Master Technologies.
- Responsible for execution of brand management and corporate identity plans and vision.
- Creation and publication of marketing materials in line with marketing plans as developed with SVP’s.
- Manage day-to-day marketing activities for all brand lines.
- Manage and direct daily activities of brand line graphic designers.
- Perform designer functions as needed to facilitate execution of marketing plans.
- Manage annual brand line marketing budgets with SVP’s.
- Manage web sites development, content and upkeep.
- Coordinate marketing needs with social media manager.
- Coordinate marketing plans with sales, customer service and technical support teams.
Good Teamwork Skills.
Communication skills and networking ability.
Strong attention to detail.
Good organization and planning skills.
Creativity and writing skills.
This position manages all employees of the marketing department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within the marketing department.
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some lifting, bending, stooping, and standing is necessary. Mental alertness and long periods of concentration.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Some travel may be required for trade shows.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field (MBA preferred)
- 4+ years in marketing and promotion
- 4+ years in graphic design experience and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (specifically, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Experience with e-commerce website administration. WordPress or similar platformS
- Experience in copywriting/editing
- Experience with photography
AAP/EEO Statement: APC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Other Job Duties: This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of APC are expected to perform tasks as assigned by APC supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
For inquiries, please contact:
Tel: (479) 636-5776